We are located on the campus of CrossPoinTempe Church to provide hope and care to hurting and needy families in our community. We are open every Tuesday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Director Debbie Gillmore can be reached at 480-838-9071 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our services include:
- Pregnancy Testing & Counseling
- Material Assistance – Free diapers, baby wipes, clothing (baby, children, maternity), hygiene items, and baby equipment are available.
- Parenting Classes – Every Tuesday at 10 a.m. (in English, Spanish, and Mandarin Chinese) Every adult in attendance receives “Baby Bucks” that they can spend in our Blake’s Baby Boutique to purchase new baby/toddler clothing, toys, and equipment.
- Ultrasound – Non-diagnostic ultrasounds are available for women between 7 and 14 weeks gestation. Ultrasounds are by appointment only.
- Bible Studies – We offer Bible studies on a variety of topics that encourage an understanding of God’s love and purpose for our lives, and communicate the hope that Jesus Christ offers.
- Community Resources – Community referrals are also available for shelters, childbirth classes, education and physicians.
All information is kept confidential to the full extent required by Federal law. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, or age.
More information on volunteering or donating to New Life Pregnancy Center – Tempe can be found at www.abcs.org