Our desire at CrossPoinTempe Church is to reach all adults with the life-changing Word of God. We offer a variety of Bible studies, ministry opportunities, and special events to engage and equip adults for living and sharing in their everyday lives. The encouragement, fellowship of other adults, and teaching of God’s Word during these times serves to help adults grow closer to each other as they grow closer to God. We are all then equipped to reach out to others!
Some of our ongoing opportunities for adults are listed below.
- Lifepoints Bible Study for all ages on Sundays at 9:00 AM
- Sunday evening Bible Study & fellowship for all adults at 5:00 PM in the Chapel
- Wednesday Adult Bible Study & Prayer Meeting at 6:00 PM in the Chapel
- The Amazing Grays (TAG), primarily for senior adults but all are welcome,
second Thursday of each month at 10:00 AM, September through May
- Men, encouraging Bible Study each Friday at 6:30 AM in the Chapel
- Ladies of the Pointe, check out the link for year-round events
- Women on Mission, check out the link for ministry details and times